Monday, June 14, 2010

End of the Year Reflection

1. This year's math class helped me learn how to associate myself better with graphing calculators. For example, I used the graphing calculator in order to structure the window setting when graphing my functions in order to have a clear view of all the turns in my graph that I needed to find for my PBAT calculations.

2. No, I do not want to send my letter to the company that I chose.

3. For future references, you should consider how to manage your time with each student when you are assisting them. Make sure all students understand the concepts of your lessons by probably devoting a little more time to practice problems. I didn't like the fact that the Community Box Maker Unit was more challenging than the PBAT itself, and it took up a lot of time that we could've used towards the ACTUAL PBAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment